Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking back but going forward

In this post, I want to explore some shots from previous weddings. I think it's fun to look back and remember how a lot of shots turned out. Coincidentally, there are all the prints that I ordered for the Pink Bride Bridal show coming this weekend. Exciting!

 Above: This shot came from a progression of shots that I realized needed one more thing. Got this bench out and BAM!

 One of my fave things to do is play with a wide angle lens. Above and below are both taken with the same lens but it's amazing how you can use it to take two different kinds of shots!

 Above: I always try to have some fun with the bridal party...when everyone just lets down and has fun, magic happens.
 Above: A lot of people don't realize how stressful first dance shots can be. This one was no different. Had to move under cover since it was raining which meant, not much room. I set the flash up and he gave me the perfect dip to shoot!
Above: Great couples make great photos! Again with the wide angle lens but decided to use the colors and buildings to funnel your eyes to them. Love it.
Above: Most of the time when you see cellphones and cameras out at a wedding, they are a nuisance. This time, I decided to use them and got this. I actually really love the cameras and phones this time. 

 Above: I know this was on a previous post but love it. Mainly b/c if you've been downtown, you've probably seen this alley and thought nothing of it. I love finding places people don't love and capturing something fun. Directly behind me was a dumpster! 
You can always see more here! www.roblyonsphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment