Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Gabrielle & Julian

Gabrielle and Julian
Wow, all I can say is wow. I was totally honored to get to capture these two on their big day. They are super amazing and did it right. I could go on and on about these two but the one thing I will say is these people love the each other. TOTAL, DEEP LOVE!  Memphis Wedding Photography
Memphis Makeup artist
 Kasey Acuff doing her thing, she's KILLER!!








In Julian's defense, he was crying before he ever turned around.  


















CFY CateringCFY CateringCFY Catering
I don't normally mention the food but when you have CFY Catering, it's going to be killer. EVERY bite of food was amazing.
 
Big shout out to some amazing vendors. First, check out Kasey Acuff. She's an amazing makeup artist and there is a reason I refer her like crazy. Second, CFY Catering...I mean SERIOUSLY people...these guys are killer!
And can always check out more at www.roblyonsphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Gabrielle and Julian for your wedding!! What an amazing destination wedding photography.You are awesome in your work.Keep sharing more such post.

    ReplyDelete