Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lindy & Austin at Annesdale!


Lindy and Austin at Annesdale Mansion
These two people are pretty amazing. They were referred to me by another AMAZING RLP couple which is my favorite way to meet clients. 

Annesdale Mansion definitely has quickly become one of the top venues in the Memphis area. With a gorgeous garden for the ceremony to the old architecture, there are so many options of things to shoot that it's I feel like a kid in a candy store. 



These are the moments....










When I saw her dress, I knew I had to get her next to this wall. The paint on the wall seems to form into the top of her dress.

 


You can check out their slideshow video here
For more, you can always visit www.RobLyonsPhotography.com
If you would like more info about Annesdale Mansion, click here and Valerie will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment